Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gratitude Class

 
* Card Class for $15 will include two of each card total of four 
plus a treat box, and one mini journal


 * 3-D product base Class for $25 will include the album and page protectors.



 * If you want both classes $40 or you can just do individual for prices above

I am super excited to share the Gratitude Class with you. With Thanksgiving around the corner I love to reflect on the things I am grateful for and the many blessing that surround me. This will be perfect add to your family traditions or just to give as a gift.
 
Super Stamp Day Gratitude Class
When: Monday November 10th,
Time: 10:00-12
Where: Tina's house in Mineola mp for directions
Supplies to bring: fav. adhesive, scissors, dimensions, glue dots, sticky strip
Must RSVP email me for details: rack1999@sbcglobal.net
 



2 comments: