Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dallas Regionals

omg we had so much fun- SU does such a amazing job for us at events.  it would be way to much blogging to blog everything. so i tried to break down just a few of my favorite things. For starters these awesome cupcakes they gave to us.They had them in every flavor I think.

Three awesome ladies I had the privilege of spending the day with. Josie, Janet, Tina
... and I can't go to a event without getting a picture with Shelly =)
... these are just a couple of the awesome demonstration cards they showed.
and yep I so have to try this technique
The awesome swaps I come home with. Loved all the ideas ladies they were all beautiful
these two swaps were extra special bc my friends tina, & janet made them.
the door prizes they gave out to everyone.
Our awesome make n takes we did. Okay so we actually had one more but it kinda got smashed on the way home :( so sorry it's not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment