Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Demo Club Christmas Party

 Gloria was such the perfect hostess for us. The six of us planned this awesome get together unfortunately we r short one gal with sickness ;( Kelli we are wishing a quick recovery for you. 

We did swaps, played games, visited, and did a 3-D gift exchange it was such fun. 
I love this group of ladies!
 Tina P. made this cute Noel card
 Helene aka my mom made this snowflake card
 Gloria F. made the baby Jesus card
 Janice B. made this cute ornament card
 My demo club ladies minus Kelli
 the snowman Gloria made Helene recieved
 packaged gloves Helene made Gloria received
 the embossed candle I made Janice recieved
 Now this adorable christmas tree made out of ribbon Gloria made for me. just loved it!
 My swap card
 Gloria our sweet hostess made all of us a package of tags as a extra treat

No comments:

Post a Comment