Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tart n Tangy - Scratch & Sniff Technique


As a child scratch n sniff stickers,pencils etc. was probably one of my favorite things. So when I came across this technique I couldn't wait to give it a try. And I must say I LOVED IT! It's my favorite yet.

Supplies: kool-aid of your choice must be sugar-free,heat gun,clear embossing powder, whisper white CS, tart n tangy stamp set and small containers to mix in.

1. Mix 1 part sugar-free rink mix to 1-1/2 parts clear stampin' emboss powder.

2. Stamp your bol image on card stock with a color that coordinates with your embossing powder mix.

3. Using a stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp you image an heat emboss.

Tips:
-If you only want to emboss a portion of your image, use a versamark to ink the desired section of your stamp for step 2.
-You can use Craft ink for step 2 and skip step 3.
-You drink mix should be sugar-free b/c heated sugar crisps and browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment